Sunday, October 5, 2008

Live Liam

To coincide with his current US tour, Yep Roc has put out a live CD EP of Liam Finn that was included as a bonus when you bought his full length CD I'll Be Lightning. The live EP is entitled Live From the Wiltern and was unsurprisingly recorded 4/13/08 at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles. The track listing is as follows;



  1. I'm Liam and this is Eliza-Jane
  2. Fire in Your Belly
  3. I'll Be Lightning
  4. Wide Awake on the Voyage Home
  5. Better to Be
  6. Second Chance
  7. Lead Balloon


This EP is not the only limited edition piece available for the I'll Be Lightning album. There is also a 2LP version of the work that includes five bonus tracks. They are;


  1. Turn Up the Birds
  2. I'd Rather Waste You Than The Money On My Phone
  3. Come Home Sam
  4. I Found Noise At Atp
  5. I Will Explode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home